Portale di Ateneo - En.Unibs.it

Enrollment in the first year


It is forbidden – on pain of cancellation of any enrolment subsequent to the first - to enrol at the same time

  • at more than one University
  • in more than one Degree Programme at the same University
  • in single courses at the same university
  • at Higher education institutions for linguistic mediators (former Higher education institutions for translators and interpreters - Italian Ministerial Decree no.38/2002)

During the online enrollment procedure you will be asked for the following information:

1. Have you already enrolled in an Italian university?

• Yes  - It means that you have been or are enrolled in any Italian university

• No - It means that you are applying for the first time to enroll in an Italian university in any bachelor's degree, master's degree, first or second level master's, PhD, specialization course

If you answer NO than choose the STANDARD REGISTRATION and follow carefully step-by-step instructions.

If you answer YES other questions will follow.

Already registered candidates - Next questions

Please be advised that in order to avoid multiple careers in the National Student Registry (ANS), students must ask their university for career transfer to University of Brescia or have to formalize the end of their career at the Italian University of first enrollment before registering at our University.

2. Are you still enrolled in an Italian university?

  • YES and I want to transfer to the University of Brescia: choose the INCOMING TRANSFER option

It means that you have not ended your career in another university and are planning to continue studying at the University of Brescia.
Before carrying on the online registration procedure on our webportal you must ask the university where you firstly enrolled for transferring your academic records. In case you have already met the requirement, upon completion of the online registration procedure you have to hand in the form concerning previous exams recognition at the Students' career management office relevant to the selected study programme. The appointed Teaching coordination board will subsequently evaluate you previous career. Further information are avilable in Incoming transfers from another university


  • NO hence I withdrew: select the WITHDRAWING STUDENT option

It means that you officially withdrew from your previous career at any Italian university and are planning to start a new academic career at University of Brescia.
Students are required to upload in the online registration procedure a copy of the withdrawal application or the receipt issued by their prior university upon acceptance of withdrawal request.

Extra-EU candidates with study permit: according to Italian Ministry of education provisions our university does not accept registration by extra-EU candidates with study permit who withdrew from their academic career in any Italian university.


  •  NO because I lost student status: choose the type FORFEIT STUDENT

It means that you was previously enrolled in any Italian university and lost entitlement to studentship because you have not taken exams for a few years. The forfeiture can be verified by contacting the student secretariat of the University where you firstly enrolled.


 • NO hence I have already obtained a university degree

It means that you intend to enroll at University of Brescia after having achieved an Italian university degree and you want to ask for recognition of examinations passed in your previous career.
You must ask for an appointment with the Students' career management office relevant to the study programme you are interested in. Further information are available in the web page Registration of graduates for the achievement of another degree (in Italian langauge).



Following submission and finalisation of the enrolment application, students must proceed with the online curriculum/study plan presentation.



Upon finalisation of the enrollment application the Banca Crédit Agricole s.p.a. will issue a personalised university card with photo that will be sent to the student's home address. Extra-EU students can collect their badge at Students’ information desk in the opening hours.